Questions you should ask yourself :-
– Do the materials used to construct the cabinetry meet the World Health Organisation standard?
– Is your kitchen made to fit the space available and how you would like it to look?
– Are the cabinets fitted to the ceiling to maximize the space available?
– Is the renovator a member of the Cabinet Makers Association of WA or HIA?
– Is the highest quality hardware used to not only give a quality finish but withstand years of use?
– Do you value personalised customer service and require your task to be completed on time and within budget?
At Infinity Cabinetmaking we pride ourselves on creating the highest quality kitchens which suit customers’ needs.
Give us a call on 0433 699 501 or email email@example.com to experience the difference